CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

SOLD!


Yes folks, thats right! Lord willing, on September 26th, we will close on our house! It was on the market for 10 days before God brought our buyer along. Everyone has been telling me how lucky we are but its not luck people, its GOD! Phillip and I are truly aware of God's awesome provision of a buyer so quickly during these hard times. We truly know it was a God thing and we are so thankful. I am posting some pics of our precious first house together that we will miss dearly! It has been a great home and we have many great memories here that we will always hold dear. We have to be out by the 1st of October so now the fun part of packing begins. Yeah! For me, this more than my 25th move and Phillip is getting up there around 10 so we are experienced packers now! Please pray for us in the coming days as we prepare for this new phase in our lives. For now, we will be living with my parents to save some money and go from there. For those of you wanting our address at my parents, its 2000 Homestead Drive, Mesquite, TX 75181. More to come soon!






0 comments: