CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I apologize for my lack of writing on here! I have had several people mention there has been no update...hint hint!! So I got the hint and I am now updating. We are now officially moved into my parents house and that has been great! I know for some people that would be a very difficult thing to do but for us we consider it a blessing. We truly cherish the time that we get to spend with them! And of course saving money is always great too! :) School is going great for Phillip. We are in his last full semester before he begins his clinicals next year. He is very excited about that part as he will be putting into practice everything that he has learned so far! I wish I had pics to post but I am the worst at remember to take pictures of events and things! I will try to be better! It definitely makes it more interesting to look at a blog!! :)

0 comments: